Saturday, December 6, 2008

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken last week. I thought for sure Lyvi would do great. She loves to have her picture taken in the studio. Well, I thought wrong she was so distracted being outside. We would sit her down and before Nikaela could take a picture she had a mouth full of pine needles, grass, etc.
I had some doubts these pictures weren' t going to turn out because we were trying our hardest to get lyvi to look at the camera. Well.... I was wrong again. Nikaela did such an AWESOME job! She was super patient with us. Here are just a few of them...

7 comments:

Courtney said...

I can't believe how good those pictures turned out!! SO CUTE! I love the one of Lyvi (on your header) SO cute... and innocent looking! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gooness! we LOVE them! they really did turn out great!

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

I love them! (You're pictures that is) they are SO great & you all look so good! --as always-- =]

Jami said...

seriously...can she be any cuter? I am not even kidding here. I love her, and I haven't even met her!
You have such a sweet family!

Tatum said...

Beautiful! They all turned out soooo good! What a cute little family you have.

Tiffany Hatch said...

Yes lets play. I am so jealous that tatum gets to see you! Your pictures are amazing. I cant get over how perfect your daughter is.

The Newmans said...

Hey Justin...I found your blog from Michelle and Jasons. Your little one is too adorable! You guys are such a cute family!