Monday, December 8, 2008

APS Light Parade

Saturday Night Justin, Lyvi and I went to the light parade. We got there an hour before it started and it was already PACKED! I was so excited to find an empty spot. We had Lyvi all bundled up! She has been trying to get over this stinkin' cold. Which we thought was pretty much gone. We had layers of clothes on her and also her big jacket we put on later in the parade.

Justin was such a great sport he missed the ASU vs. UA football game. To bad ASU lost:(

Sorry this next picture is kind of hard to see.

We left early to beat the traffic. I like to leave early to any big event so I don't have to wait in traffic.(I get that from my dad:) It was such a fun night. So we thought... we put lyvi to bed at 10:00pm and she woke up at 7:30am like normal. Justin woke up with her. She was coughing SUPER bad. It sounded like for sure it was in her chest. So we went to Urgent Care. She had some fluid in her chest. They did a breathing treatment on her which she did not like. Well they sent us home with our own breathing machine thank you insurance:). I was not looking forward to give lyvi breathing treatments every 8 hours. I was surprised to find out that she didn't mind it. I guess all she needed was to be at home with her toys.

I can't believe how fast this medicine works. She is almost 100% better. Thank goodness!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I CANNOT believe how happy she is doing the treatment!?!?!? WHAT THE HECK??? My kids it takes Ryan and I holding them down... so NOT far! :(

You, Ryan AND dad leave early?? Party poopers!!

Jami said...

WOW, I am so scared that Grace is going to get something like that. She has had a runny nose for about a month now, but I am just affaid it will go to her chest.
I am so happy for medicine...what would we do without it?
ALSO, spencer watched the ASU/UofA game. I hate football. I am glad you did some family time instead of football time
oh and did I mention that livy looks so cute all bundled up?

Jacob and Lauren said...

I didn't know there was a light parade! Where is it at? Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. We need to get together soon!

Jami said...

Hello again...I was at chip's house tonight, and we were talking. We thought it would be so much fun to go on a triple DATE! I have been wanting to get together with you guys, and I love chip too.
Let me know!