Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day!

Lyvi's first Christmas day started EARLY @ 7am. We tried to get her to go back to bed but she wouldn't have it. So we had breakfast and opened gifts bright and early. It was a lot of fun watching her open her gifts. We have been putting off buying toys for her until Christmas so she has been mostly playing with my measuring spoons (which she loves) and her old new-born toys. Now that she has some new toys she's been really busy. She loves them! Me on the other hand am undecided as the toys keep her entertained but they sure do make my house a MESS!

Christmas night we went to Justin's parents house to have dinner, and opened gifts from each other.
We had such a great Christmas. I got some money to go shopping and a mirror from ikea i've been wanting really bad and a....

KITCHEN AID!!!!I'm so nervous to use it. It looks so PRETTY! Justin got a new video game, some work pants, the new Guinness book of world record's, and a GPS. Here is my favorite present Lyvi got...


No more infant car seat! Now i don't have to break my back caring this 20 pounder plus a car seat around. We hope all our family and friends had a wonderful Christmas and have a happy new years!

2 comments:

Jami said...

OH the joy of a front facing car seat.
I LOVE them.

Courtney said...

I'M BACKKKK!!!! :)

I LOVE that picture of Lyvi in her car seat... she KNOWS she's a big girl now!! SO FUN!