Friday, December 19, 2008

Justin's Birthday Dinner

Justin turned the big 26!!! We had a birthday dinner for him last night at Texas Road House. A few of Justin friends came. I'm pretty sure everyone sitting around us including the waitress hated us for being so loud. Oh well here are a few pictures of last night.

The Bakers made Justin this shirt. Its from Justin favorite movie "Hot Rod." He absolutely loves the shirt. Here is the back...


Up front or the Bakers and the Jensens.


Birthday Boy and Justin's brother Chase.


I'm pretty sure the waitress hated us because of this guy. I couldn't help but laugh at him and Justin all night. Here is Tadd and Amber.


Here is Jason. His wife Michelle couldn't make it. Looks like he was getting a little lonely without Michelle. Thanks so much Ellsworth for flying all the way from Hawaii just for Justin birthday dinner.

All night Justin kept telling me "DON'T TELL THEM ITS MY BIRTHDAY!" He didn't want to sit on the horse saddle and have everyone sing Happy Birthday. Well I kept my mouth shut but who ever told the waitress THANK YOU!

Happy Birthday Justin! Thanks for being a wonderful husband and dad.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

How FUN! I'm SURE that was a LOUD group!!! I'm sure Justin really was "glad" they sang happy birthday to him... I KNOW the real Justin!! :)

So looks like Justin has a NEW favorite shirt... kind of like Ryan's Captain Cutaneum!!! :)

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

Im so Sad I missed the big birthday dinner! =( we hope you had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday Justin!!