Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Lights

Friday night Justin's Aunt and Uncle came into town. We all got together and had dinner at Justin's parents house. I love going over to their house but especially during CHRISTMAS TIME. One of the streets in their neighborhood decorates the WHOLE street. I absolutely love it. I look forward every year to walking down and seeing all the lights. Here are the grand kids Lyvi, Jacob, and Luke.
Not the best picture of me. I have major sleepy eyes. Justin and I were up the night before shopping at Arizona Mills from 12-4 am. buts that a whole another story:)

Justin and Lyvi! She is just like me. Loves to go look at Christmas lights.

Lyvi and Jacob holding hands:)

Next stop Temple Light's! YAHOO!!!
My favorite!

5 comments:

Jami said...

How fun! She looks so cute all bundled up! I love bundles babies! and I don't know what you are talking about...you look hott as always! and I can't wait to take Grace to to the temple lights, I just know she is going to love them

Courtney said...

YEAH! Lyvi has her jacket on!!! Jacob will be excited! :)

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

Wait a minute...shopping from 12-4am?! You guys are crazy! I just hope you got some sweet deals!

And very cute! I love the lights too!

Tatum said...

How fun! I want to hear about the Christmas shopping from 12-4am? You guys are crazy but,... cool.

Tiffany Hatch said...

Sarah!!! Ifound your blog from Tatums your little girl is so cUTE!!! i Want to meet her