Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Family Time

Last night we had Family Night at Justin's parents house. We had Thanksgiving dinner early because Justin's dad isn't going to be with us on Thanksgiving. It was really yummy! After our family home evening lesson the Grandparents read some books to the grandkids including Lyvi's favorite book Fancy Nancy (okay so its my favorite book). I felt bad for the nephews who had to listen to such a girly girl book.


Please excuse Lyvi she doesn't have her bow on. She was all ready for bed:). Today there was no school so my sisters and I took all the kids to the park. We had lunch and did some girl talk. I can't wait till Lyvi is old enough to keep up with the cousin but for now she loves just being in the swing.
When my nephew Mason goes to the park he always brings his skateboard. He loves to try and sit on the skateboard and go down the slide. It was so fun to watch him and his Brother Riley try and stay on the board.

One of the cousins had an idea to make a train and go down the slide on the skateboard. They kept trying over and over. It was so FUNNY! All I have to say is thank goodness for no school days!


2 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm jealous you already got a "YUMMY" Thanksgiving!!
Those pictures turned out so funny! That was a ton of fun at the park!

~ so what your telling me is Lyvi doesn't have a bedtime bow to match her jammies??!?

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

You are so cute! You might be the only person I know who says thank goodness for no school days! j/k Your little nephews are so cute! what fun boys.

Lyvi doesn't NEED a bow to look beautiful and girly but it is strange how different she looks without her bow in! She is the cutest girl in the WORLD! Not even one bit prejudice. Love ya, Bonnie