Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gilbert Day Parade!

Ever since I can remember my family and I every year go to the Gilbert Day Parade. It is pretty much my favorite day of the year. This was Justin and Lyvi 's first time going. They both LOVED IT mostly Lyvi.


Add ImageWe kind of have a big family couldn't really fit everyone in the picture sorry guys.

One of my favorite part's of the parade is when the High School Band's come by and the nieces and nephews start dancing in the street. GOSH! Where are there parents?

After the Parade we had lunch at my Parents house. Papa gave some pony rides.

Lyvi really enjoyed riding Snoopy. I didnt think she would. I'm convinced that she will do anything, as long as she is out side.

She then noticed Kenzie didn' t like it so she too started crying.

Blake too wasn t sure he wanted to ride Snoopy but soon as he got on he was riding like a PRO! I think he felt like he was in the parade.

Papa also let Justin go on a pony ride. Here he is riding Sugar.

I can't wait till the next Gilbert Day Parade!

5 comments:

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

What a fun day! Yippee, the ponies are back! There is a lot of cuteness going on in your family! I'm not surprised Lyvi loved horses. Is there anything that girl doesn't like? Justin surprised me by riding the horse. Is there anything that boy doesn't like? j/k! What a cute posting!

Courtney said...

OK, that was SO fun this year... I don't know what part I enjoyed more... Justin getting "yelled" at by the yoga people... and "trying" to give them a high five... or the kid chasing his dog!!! That was SO FUNNY! :) I too am counting down for next year... I CAN"T WAIT! :)

Jami said...

can she be any cuter? I love her fuzzy hair! Grace has NO hair!
How fun is your family. By the way, tell Justin I said Hello.

Celeste and Devyn said...

Thank you so much! I've only been doing them for the last year or so :) Oh my..Lyvi is Adorable! Your little family is so cute! How have you been? Its been forever

Tatum said...

I can't believe Lyvi got to ride a horse! Kyle hasn't even ever done that yet!