Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Night

Our first stop was Grandma and Grandpa Danielson's house. We helped them pass out candy.




Justin's younger brother Chase had on the best costume. It had to be my favorite...for SURE!

Lyvi and Uncle Chase as Buddy the Elf.
We then went to Granna and Papa's. We thought it would be funny to sit Lyvi on the porch ring the door bell and hide. Lyvi did NOT like the idea Papa scared her when they opened the door(he didn't mean to). I guess she was really upset with him every time he came near her she started crying. She was so ready for bed at this point.


Last stop was to Our friends Halloween Party. Justin loves going to their house because they have Rock Band. Which he LOVES! Lyvi and I like to watch. Sometimes if I'm lucky I get to be the singer:)

These two LOVED each other. I now know what I want for Christmas.

I hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

BUDDY THE ELF!?!!?! AWESOME! I love the picture of Lyvi on the doorstep... what a mean mommy and daddy she has!!! :) Glad you guys had fun!

Jami said...

I am so glad you found my blog too! I was thinking about you guys the other day. Your little girl is so cute. We should get together for a date night sometime

Tatum said...

She is so cute! I love her costume! Did you make it?

We miss you guys... It has been way too long!