Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Weekend

Friday Night Justin and I went to the Arizona State Fair with our good friends the Bakers. It was a blast! Justin and I rode a real elephant. He was HUGE! Im so mad I didn't have my camera. Saturday we did some shopping at Costco. I love to go to Costco and look at all their new stuff they get in. For my birthday Justin got me some flowers. Since my birthday was Sunday he couldn t surprise me so I picked out the flowers I wanted.=) He also got me some candles I have been wanting. I love the way candles make our house not smell like poopy diapers.




Saturday Night was our ward Trunk or Treat. Alyvia was a purple elephant and Justin was a Target worker. He decided to dress up 2 min. before we walked out the door.

My nephews Briant, Max,and niece Gwen and Alyvia.

Alyvia watching the kids Trunk or Treat. Cant wait till next year when Lyvi will be able to do all the fun activies. Sunday I turned 23!!!! When I woke up Justin had breakfast all ready. IT WAS SO YUMMY!!! After church we had dinner and orea ice cream cake at my parents house with my whole family. We then watched 9 of the grandkids play musical chairs. I have never laughed so hard. I dont know why i didnt get my camera out. Not much to do when your birthday falls on a Sunday but it was still a GREAT day.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

ummmmm I think you forgot to mention it was your birthday... and that you had a BIG PARTY on Sunday!!!

~well at least Blake thought it was the BEST party EVER... (we wanted to know why you didn't open presents?!?) :)

You did have the BEST party games ever... musical chairs... :)

Courtney said...

I guess i commented a little early on that one! Oopsies! :) Those pictures of Lyvi are SO cute... don't worry Justin I also like your outfit... but not as much as the baby magnant!!!!! :) lol!

Tatum said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!

That is the cutest little purple elephant I have ever seen!

I love the state fair! Best entertainment in AZ.

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

Yahoo! Happy Birthday!!
I know what you mean about having a Sunday Birthday..but looks like you had a great time.
We're sad we're not there to share all those fun times with you guys. Hopefully next year!

And I just love the purple elephant, very cute!