Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin patch

Last night Alyvia and I went to the pumpkin patch while Justin watched the BYU game. My sister Courtney and her two kids, my parents, and my brother Jacob joined us. We took some pictures around the pumpkins. This girl loves to be outside! Blake, Papa, Lyvi, Granna, Kenzie and Jacob Kenzie not sure why Lyvi is eating the hay.
We finally broke down and paid 3 dollars to ride the hay ride. Not sure whose idea it was. Im pretty sure it was thee longest hay hide I have ever been on. Oh yes! and the girl driving could not stay on the trail so it made the hide just a little more bumpy.

Uncle Jake and Lyvi on the hay ride


I love this time of year!!!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I like the picture of "scarecrow lyvi!!" You let me know the next time you want to go back... I guess I'll just leave Kenzie at home with Ryan... -$7.00!!!

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

WTF (f=freak)!
I didnt know you guys had a blog! Yeah!-now I can 'see' you guys & how big lyvi is getting. Which I cant belive how big she really is getting-shes just adorable!
And you guys moved?? Since when? And where? Im an awful friend.
At least now we can keep in touch through this amazing blog. =] haha.

Tyler and Kendyl said...

She is adorable!! You guys are one cute family!

Tatum said...

Yay!!! You have a blog. Alyvia is so big and cute! We have to get together. I hear you are living in a mansion?