Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas eve & Christmas day

Christmas eve started at the Danielson's. We ate lunch and played an intense game of bingo. I brought my camera but of course forgot to use it. Christmas eve night was at my sisters house. Which included dinner, singing happy birthday to my Mom, hayride with caroling, cousins gift exchange, and white elephant. My cousin Tracy's girls fell in love with Lyvi. I didn't see her the entire night. I'm sure she loved all the attention. What I would give for them to live near us, they would be perfect babysitters. Here is Nana and some of her great grand kidsBrooke and LyviFunniest white elephant gift I've seen. My cousin Charley sporting his new "briefcase"...He's a police officer and promised he would carry his gun in his "briefcase."
Christmas morning started a 7am.
Lyvi was so excited to finally get the princess cash register that her cousin Kenzie has.June would rather be in bed. We call her our teenager because she loves to sleep in.
Justin got some tools and a sweaterJustin surprised me with a "shark" he knows I've been dying for one.
The gals in their Christmas pajamasWe headed to my Parents house to talk to Jacob who's on his mission. It was so great to hear from him. I can't wait for him to get home in April!
Lyvi waiting out front for her cousinsShe got bored of waiting and went to the neighbors house to visit the dogsChristmas night we had dinner at the Danielson's and then opened presents.
Here's Grandpa and Lyvi in her new princess tent.

It was a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Sylvia Burr said...

That was a great Christmas Eve. Loved the picture of baby June and her Daddy. I'm so happy Santa got Lyvi the cash register. She is going to love it. Thanks going with us to our last Randolph Sunday. Loved having Lyvi there.

Courtney said...

FUN!! So sad I missed out. :( Let me know how you like your new shark... I'm trying to decide what kind I want to get!!

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

What a fun Christmas that was. I loved Lyvi and Gramps in the tent...what beautiful little girls.