Sunday, January 2, 2011

New years eve

The past couple of years we've had our friends over to bring in the new year. We order pizza, watched some modern family, played around the world ping pong, and of course lit some fireworks. It was freezing outside so we never got to play lattergolf or make smore's. We still had a fun time. Here are some pictures of New years eve night...
Justin and Jason
That would be Justin.... o heavens, that can't be safe.Intense game of around the world ping pong. Its a tradition to play every yearJustin, Jason, Kevin, & Jacob trying to spell out 2011. Some didn't understand the assignment Michelle, Heather and I. We had some sparklers left over so the next night we let Lyvi enjoy them. She loved it.

Happy new years!

3 comments:

Tyler and Kendyl said...

how fun! I love your "some didn't understand the assignment" comment LOL!

I made Tyler jump over some fireworks just so I could get a picture.. what kind of wife does that make me??

Happy New Year!

Sylvia Burr said...

What a fun night. I am glad Lyvi got to experience some fireworks. I love the picture of you and Justin. So Cute!

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

What a fun time you guys always seem to have...and Lyvi is adorable. I bet she did love that sparkler.