Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4 months

June had her 4mo. check up today. We found out she had a ear infection and didn't bother letting me know. She sleeps from 9pm to 8am and smiles constantly. How was I supposed to know. She is an easy baby. Justin often says our next baby will need to feed, burp and change its own diaper to be better then June Bug. This picture was taken after her three shots and an ear infection and still grinning away. After being in the nicu and being poked and also living with Lyvi her pain tollerance is pretty high.
Such a sweet heart
4months stats
Height: 25.5
Weight: 13 pounds 13 oz

3 comments:

Sylvia Burr said...

June Bug is just too CUTE! I want to run over and Hug her. I love the picture!

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

That picture is so June-bug! Happy, sweet, patient, good...perfect. Today Nathan and Luke were here and I called Nathan Nate-bug...Luke said you can make up a name for me and I said, "Ok, you are Luke-bug" and he said, "No, I want to be Big-Bug!" I got a kick out of that. Very Luke-ish. I love all of our little -bug's! So cute.

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Wow, what a great baby! She is SO cute too!!