Thursday, December 23, 2010

Goodbye cast

We said our goodbyes yesterday to Lyvi's cast. It was a long 3 weeks. She never once complained about it (me on the other hand...) She loved showing it off, pointing out other people with casts, and having people write on it.
Here she is before... It was so clean. It didn't look any thing like this when she had it removed.
Right after it was removed. Still a bit shakin up after the loud saw.
Her reward was chickfila. She loves their chicken nuggets and turning in her kids meal toy for ice cream.
PLEASE, no more broken bones.

2 comments:

Sylvia Burr said...

Lyvi I am so proud of you. You are a big girl and I am glad the cast finally was taken off. Stay Safe! Love you

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

Lyvi did so great with her case. I am with her, I would ALWAYS rather have ice cream than a toy! good job Miss Alyvia!