Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

Justin has been asking me lately, "how much longer does Lyvi's hair have to be for her to wear pigtails?" So Yesterday while Justin was playing football I decided to try pigtails on lyvi. She sat watching the "Macy's Parade" while I did her hair. When Justin got home he was so happy! She kept them in until I tried to fix one of her pony tails at my mom and the rubber band broke.
We had thanksgiving dinner at my parents. It was delish! Afterwards we had a badminton tournament. My dad had us draw names out of a hat to find out who our partners were going to be. For the second year in a row Neil and I were on a team. Justin's partner was Carley. Ryan and Jenny took first place (who would of thought). Neil and I came in at second place. Justin and Carley third place. Courtney and Rush last place. Honestly all I cared about was beating Justin:) We are both EVERY competitive while playing against each other.
Neil & I Justin & Carley (sunny side)
Rush & Courtney (shady side)Lyvi and Paisley
We had a fun and filling thanksgiving and we hope our friends and family did too.

3 comments:

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

What a fun day! I can't believe you beat Justin...that's awesome and amazing You two are competitive! Love ya! b

Courtney said...

I just want to give a quick "Shout out" to Team Rushney... for trying REALLY hard!! :) That was a lot of fun but I don't think Rush EVER wants to be on my team again!!

Sylvia Burr said...

Dad and I had such a great thanksgiving, with Grandma Pearl and Nana both there. I know Justin and I would have won the whole tournment had I had a chance to play. Remember last year?