Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gilbert Days!

The day started bright and early at 7am. We got ready and headed to good old down town Gilbert for the Gilbert Day parade. We met my parents and a couple of my sisters and there kids. Every year my Mom wears her wranglers and red boots. I figured Lyvi and I would join her. (honestly, why can't I take a normal picture?)Justin got two free shirts and a towel DancingAfter the parade we went over to my parents house. My dad saddled up Snoopy for the grand kids. Here is Blake, Me and Lyvi...Thanks Papa for giving pony rides! We sure had a fun day. Can't wait till next year!

5 comments:

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

What a FUN day! You are adorable and take amazingly stunning pictures. Gilbert days looks very fun...I wonder if Mesa has Mesa days. I better check. See you tomorrow.

sylvia burr said...

We had such a great time. Justin thanks for sharing your free tee shirt with me. I'm sure next year you will make those free throw shots. Lyvi, and Sarah I loved your boots! Thanks for coming to the Gilbert Day Parade. You made it so fun.

Anonymous said...

Sarah you look so cute with your boots and scarf! And your hair look so long! :)

annberet said...

your hair's so long!! muy bonita, chica!

Tatum said...

We were there too! I'm sad we didn't see you guys! Wasn't the weather perfect? We miss you guys!!!