Friday, November 20, 2009

Carnival Cruise

Monday morning Justin and I drove to San Diego to start our 4 day cruise together. The first stop was at Catalina Island. It was beautiful. Both Justin and I aren't into taking tours so, we decided to rent our own golf cart and tour the island on our own. We had so much fun. Here are some pictures of us on Catalina island. Crazy driver
It was so COLD! The next stop was Ensenada Mexico.
We rented a golf cart again because we had so much fun the last time. This was a bad idea. It was super scary because people their don't obey traffic laws. I thought for sure we were going to get in a car (cart?) accident. We drove around and couldn't find anything to do so we found a Walmart, walked around a bit and then drove back. There were so many people it was hard to get around. We decieded to go back to the boat and do what we like to do most... EAT! They had the best food on the boat. I have never ate so much. Justin and I tried Sushi for the first time. I thought it was gross and Justin really liked it. Here he is trying Sushi for the first time.Here is the main pool the day we left, too bad I was freezing the whole time. I didn't dare put a swimsuit on, but it sure was fun to people watch.

We had so much fun spending time together but we were so excited to see Lyvi. Thank you, Thank you, Bonnie, Dennis, and Chase for watching Lyvi!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I covet your vacation! Looks like so much fun! I could only think of one other thing that would be MORE fun... Hanging out with US!! Hint hint ;)

Courtney said...

How FUN! You guys are CRAZY to drive around yourselves... and Walmart?? REALLY?? I too loved the food, too bad it was too cold to swim. :( Glad you guys had fun!

sylvia burr said...

The two of you look like movie stars. Young, rich, well maybe young. I am happy for you, and I am so happy you are home safe and sound considering you were almost killed riding around on that cart. Beautiful pictures. I know Lyvi had a blast with Bonnie and Dennis!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am glad you guys had fun, and that your home safe! :) Cant wait to hear more stories :)

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

What a fun cruise. I can't believe that Justin likes Sushi! I sure do miss Lyvi. So fun to have that sweet, happy, smiley face around. She was the perfect guest!

Courtney said...

I LOVE your header picture... I can almost hear Lyvi saying CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!! ;)