Sunday, November 8, 2009

State Fair

Friday night Justin, Chase, Lauren, and I went to the State fair for the demolition derby. Justin and I go every year for my birthday I guess you could say its a tradition.
Here we all are...(I sure wish the" carny" taking the picture would've gave me a heads up before taking the picture)While Chase and Lauren were on a ride Justin and I checked out the petting zoo... my favorite.
I'm not sure why he's posing like this... he really needs a son. I was scared to get any closer

  • Admission= $10.00
    Corn dog, slice of pizza and a drink= $16.75
  • 20 tickets =$10.00
  • One night without our toddler= PRICELESS

Thanks to my lovely sis-in-law Karen for watching Lyvi.

4 comments:

Tiffany Hatch said...

I cant believe you would not take your daughter to such a classy place?

Courtney said...

Really... your favorite part is the petting zoo?!? That is a TRUE FFA student talking!! Did you get your picture drawn?? (Can you get me one too?? Just make sure they fill in my eyebrows... k?) Glad you guys had fun!

annberet said...

justin... posing... IS THE BEST THING EVER. hahahha

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

Maybe you will get a son but I'm kind of hoping that you have a house full of girls and I guess in that case Justin will fit right in? loved your post.