Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This Week

On Monday I decided it was time to say goodbye to Lyvi's baby mullet.
Thank goodness for lollipops!TA DAMax, Lyvi and I met up with my Sister at the water park to let the cousins play.
Blake, Brookee, Max and Kenzie Poor Lyvi ended up getting an ear infection. After I took her to the doctors office we came home and Justin gave her bath. She came downstairs wearing this....I've tried many times to throw this shirt away. Justin has had this shirt FOREVER! Every time I try and throw it away he tells me its his "sick shirt". He swears it's the most comfortable shirt and it always makes him feel better. Lyvi ended up wearing it until she spit up all over it. I have never been so happy to see her spit up before.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Poor Lyvi!! For having a ear infection she was SO happy yesterday!! That was SO fun and the kids are already ready to go back!! That picture of Lvyi wearing Justins shirt is SO funny... atleast he only has one, Ryan has ATLEAST 5 shirts I've tried to throw away!!!

standifird family said...

Cutting the mullet...a milestone!
I didn't even think she had one...we let Regan's grow way too long:)& I thought she looked a lot older with her "big girl haircut"!
She's adorable!

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

OK Sarah when dad saw the picture of Lyvi in the grey t-shirt he said, "Hey, that's my shirt!" Thank you Justin for stealing dad's shirt...Lyvi looks much cuter in her own jammies!"