Thursday, April 2, 2009

Farewell and some fun facts about Lyvi!!

Sunday my brother Jacob had is farewell. He gave a wonderful talk. It was short BUT sweet! My mom, sister, sister-in-law, brother's girlfriend, had the privilege of singing a special number. I don't sing but I am a pro at lip singing:) What a handsome little missionary!Matching cousin's!! Gwen and LyviLyvi has been loving her new toys. Max pulling Lyvi in her wagon. I'm pretty sure Lyvi was having more fun then max. Lyvi trying to brush her baby's teethShe has been loving her tooth brush lately
We are so proud of Lyvi. Some fun facts about our little one year old (By Justin Danielson):
  • She can wave or say 'hi' or 'bye bye'
  • She currently weighs 19lbs 7oz
  • She is 30 inches long
  • She crawls everywhere and can stand really good
  • She LOVES all little kids, she'll wave and say hi to every kid she sees
  • She has 4 teeth but the top two are hard to see with that big upper lip :)
  • She has to have a silky blanky to go to sleep
  • Her favorite food is gerber snacks or go-gurts
    `
Sorry, don't mean to brag. Just want to remember some of the things she is doing.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Justin you are SUCH a BRAGGER (I mean blogger :) Lyvi is SO stinkn' CUTE... I LOVE that picture of her and her glasses! Such a GIRL!!!