Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lyvi turned ONE today!!!

We celebrated Lyvi's birthday yesterday. We had a birthday party at Papa and Granna's house. My Dad saddle up Snoopy and the buggy. I made Justin do some practice lap before I let Lyvi on. My Dad felt like we needed to start early on the Christmas cards this year:)
Before After Thanks everyone for coming out and helping us celebrate Lyvi's birthday. Special thanks to Mom and Dad for helping with the pony rides and the yard work! We love you guys!!!

(I tried to take pictures on everyone at the party but I failed sorry)

4 comments:

Myranda said...

Happy Birthday Lyvi!
Sophia

Anonymous said...

Im sorry we couldn't make it. Looks like it was fun! See you tonight.

Courtney said...

That picture of Justin and Snoopy is SO funny! We had SO much fun at her party!

Tatum said...

Oh we had so much fun!!! Peyton won't stop talking about that pony, and Chloe won't stop talking about that chicken!

Lyvi is adorable! I cannot believe she is 1!!!