Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Phoenix children's museum

Today my sisters and I took the all the kids to the Phoenix children's museum. Lyvi LOVED it. FYI: lots of pictures ahead sorry.

There was a play room for ages 3 and around. Kenzie and Lyvi had lots of fun playing in the kitchen.
Lyvi sat and played with these ping pong balls hanging from the ceiling. I really want to hang these up in my house somewhere. They kept her entertained for awhile.Lately Lyvi has been putting random things up by her ear like its a phone.Lyvi and Gwen. I tried taking pictures of the nephews but they ran every time the saw the camera.

Lyvi and Baby Paisley.

We had so much fun! I can't wait to go back when Lyvi is walking. I'm sure she will love it even more.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Picture overload is on MY blog! :) I would LOVE for you to hang ping pong balls in your house! They'd keep me entertained... (also if you could make an "air blowing wall" I could watch that ALL DAY!)

Pamela Royal said...

Wow, your museum looks great and it looks like your Lyvi had a blast! We went to the Dallas Children's museum a couple of weeks ago and had such a great time. It's fun to see the things that other big cities do in their museums.

Farrah said...

We love the museum. My kids love that same room. Maybe we'll bump into you sometime when we're there!

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

Lyvi is great no matter where you take her. I think if she is with her cousins she is especially happy! What a fun outing. You Burr girls are the cutest little moms/sisters.