Monday, March 9, 2009

2 YEARS!

Justin and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on sunday. We had a fun weekend...Friday night my brother Jacob went through the temple for the first time. Justin and I and some of my family were able to go through with him. We went out to dinner afterwards.

Saturday night Justin and I ate at Montis YUMMY! After we went to Urban Outfitters and did some shopping. Sunday we went to church bright and early then after church Justin made my favorite, breakfast burro. We then enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL weather and took a bike ride.

We stopped and let Lyvi enjoy the swing set.We always ride down this hill twice before we head home.
I really enjoyed spending time with Justin. I am looking forward to spending years to come with him. Thank you so much to both grandparents for watching Lyvi this weekend!

2 comments:

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

Happy 2 years! Congrats you two. Sounds like you had a great weekend. The best is just being able to spend time together huh? =]

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

You two are such a great couple. Has it really ONLY been two years? I'm pretty sure Sarah has always been in our family! Can't imagine it without her...or Lyvi! You guys are awesome and amazing.