Wednesday, April 22, 2009

D-backs game

Monday night we went to the D-backs game. We sat way up high in the cheap seats. Justin has trouble spending money on the expensive seats because he knows I never watch the game. Which is true. I enjoy going to games mostly to people watch, the FOOD, and to get out of the house, so sue me. Well I'm pretty sure Lyvi is following in my foot steps. The only way to keep her seated was to feed her... (my husband usually doesn't have a creepy smile)
Some of Lyvi's highlights of the night were...
When they cheered out over the intercom " Everybody clap your hands"
And of course the Playground.I'm not sure who won but I did get a coupon for 3 free tacos at taco bell. Thanks to Heather and Kevin for joining us and bringing such yummy treats.

1 comment:

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

that looks like a fun FUN night! Lyvi is so good at cheering!