Monday, May 4, 2009

Beginning of Summer

Saturday we went to my nephew Mason's baseball game. Mason picked Justin to help him bat.
( I guessed Mason doesn't know I played parks and rec for 4 years... his loss.)
Sunday my sister's and I went to my Nana's house to see if she had anything we wanted or that was sentimental to us (Nana moved to assisted living a while back and gave us the green light to go through her stuff :)) We all picked up some memorable/fun items:
But as you can tell my sis-in-law Karen was the big winner with the cherry Princess Leia dress. Hope to see it in sacrament meeting next Sunday!!! Here we are in front of Nana house with my Dad.
Sunday night we went to the park by our house for a family walk. There is a lake there too so we were able to see some ducks and some scary geese. Lyvi LOVED them. Next time we will bring bread crumbs though.

Lyvi on Justin shoulder'sMonday night we had family night at Justin's parents house. Before we ate dinner the Danielson boys played pool basketball in the freezing cold water. We decided to see if Lyvi would like the pool. I don't think the temperature of the pool even fazed her. She loved it.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh My HECK!!! Maybe we need to sign Lyvi up for swim lessons too! I can't believe she loved it!!! :)

Karen Burr said...

As amazing as I looked in that dress I had to leave it behind. Sarah, you are free to go claim it. I know how much you love to role play.

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

Sarah, your parks and rec experience would have been so valuable to Mason! Looks like you had a fun time! Did Justin run the bases after the game with the kids? I know he loves that!