Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day

Monday for Memorial day we helped celebrate my nephew Mason's birthday and bro-in-law Neil's birthday too. It was lots of fun just hanging out eating, trying to stay cool, and watching the kids play in the water.Jenny and Lyvi. Lyvi was NOT a fan of the water slide.
She enjoyed the crazy sprinklers and the the swing set.My Mom and Lyvi
Lyvi and her BFF Kenzie We then sang "Happy Birthday" to the birthday boys. They had a BIG Paradise Bakery cookie. (the Burr girls favorite!)Justin, Max and Lyvi

I love this picture of my dad and baby Paisley.

What a fun Memorial day we had! Hope you did too.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That was a fun day... despite all the drama! I love that picture of dad and Paisley... and dads G's!! :)

Sylvia Burr said...

Wow, that was a fun day. Dad and I should have dressed up a little. We looked a little to casual. What adorable grandcildren, I am so happy that Lyvi and Kenzie are best of friends. We love you guys Granna