Monday, March 12, 2012

June 18mo. & 5 year anniversary

June turned 18mo. February 29th, She has had her fair share of ear infections. We decided it was time for ear tubes. Poor June had to fast, thank-goodness her surgery was at 9am. She did great! She went straight to the nurse without crying, which I was happy about I might have lost it too. The surgery was shockingly fast, 10 min if that. The nurses warned me that she would have a hard time coming out of the anesthesia and she did.

 When we got home she ate some crackers and water and was back to her normal self within minutes. 
Of course 18mo. is known for one thing NURSERY! June walked right in without any hesitation. She has always been a social baby never really went through a "stranger danger" stage. She's happy where ever she's at. June's happiest when she's eating, so happy that she dances while she eats. She is truly the sweetest little girl but little sister also has a temper and makes sure to let you know when she is upset with you, size doesn't matter to her believe me! June brings so much joy and laughter to our family. We cant get enough of her!   Here is her first day of nursery picture. Looks more like a mug shot to me but whatever.
She loves to have her picture taken. I love her in red, she reminds me of "Annie."


Justin and I celebrated our 5th wedding Anniversary. We started the day with breakfast at "T.C Eggington's," our favorite. Jacob and Lexi babysat while we went to red lobster, saw the movie "The Vow" and ended the night with frozen yogurt. I am such a lucky girl to have such a wonderful hard working husband who is constantly making me laugh. He is an amazing dad to Lyvi and June. I could not ask for a better husband. Its been a GREAT 5 years! Looking forward to years to come.

3 comments:

sylvia burr said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I am so happy for June. Finally no more ear infections. Yeah!

Courtney said...

I'm INLOVE with Junes swim suit??!!?! Can her and Peyton PLEASE be twins this summer???

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Happy Anniversary!

Can June teach Gus that it's OK to stay in nursery without his Mother?! - guess it doesn't help that it is now my calling...

You have the cutest family!