Friday, March 30, 2012

Four

Can't believe it! Lyvi turned four years old and this is how we celebrated her special day... It started with a chocolate donut with sprinkles of course and opened up some presents before dad left for work. Got dressed for school and took her and sister on a quick ride in her new (to her) car.  

 After school we went shopping with her birthday money and ate lunch at Chick Fil'a.
When Justin got home from work we headed to "The Sugar Bowl" for dessert. I knew she would love "The Sugar Bowl" the place is covered in pink and Lyvi is obsessed with pink and ice cream.

  
The day before her birthday we had a small birthday party. Granna made her a barbie cake that she adored. 



They don't get much sweeter then Lyvi. She is a GREAT big sister! She is always comforting June when ever she's upset, at times June would rather have Lyvi comfort her then me. At times she can be sassy but for some reason she saves her sassy-ness for me only. She loves to learn, go to school, and primary. 
 We love ya Lyv!

*something I want to remember about Lyvi: "Mom I wish I could have homework? Maybe for my birthday!"    So for her birthday I picked up some homework books from the dollar store. Lets just say when she opened them up her reaction was bigger then when we surprised her with the princess jeep. She is for sure Justin's child!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I just showed Kenzie this post... BIG mistake!!! She is SO sad she missed it! :( She is now just waiting for her invite to take a ride in the jeep!! HOW FUN!! We need to get together soon so we can give Lyvi her present!

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

Be sure to save this post to show Lyvi when she doesn't want to do her homework when she hits high school. I love her long hair and the cake Sylvia made is amazing! Fun birthday.

sylvia burr said...

I loved the pictures at the Sugar Bowl. So cute. Happy 4th Birthday Lyvi.