Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October News

I've been a bit spoiled the past few nights thanks to this baby girl... The past 3 nights she has been sleeping from 10pm to 6:30am, wakes up to eat and goes back to bed till 9:30am. All I have to say is keep it up sis, Mama needs her beauty sleep.


*

Lyvi decided she wanted to be Snow White for Halloween. She loves to wear her costume where ever we go. So far she has worn it to Costco, the Library, Granna and Papa's house, Grandma and Grandpa's house, my sister's house, Walmart, and my nephews book sale at school. She wanted to wear it to church but that's where I draw the line.

Lets just say we are getting our money's worth.

5 comments:

Karen Burr said...

That little girl wishes she was still in the womb.

Hilary said...

So CUTE!!! You look GREAT!!! I can't believe you just had a baby!!

Sylvia Burr said...

Just love those two little gitls. Lyvi, I am with you, I love Halloween, dressing up in different costumes. Sorry my little witch outside my door scared you! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I love it! And I hope little June keeps up the good habbit! - And your shirt looks great!

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

What CUTE girls...the best girls in the WHOLE world! You are Snow White as far as I'm concerned! I love your costume, so beautiful. Baby June Bug you are AMAZING! Thanks for being nice to your mom.