Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Little Mermaid

Today Lyvi, my mom, a couple sisters, nieces and nephew, and I went to Hale Theater to see "Little Mermaid". The little girls seemed to love it.During intermissionAfter the play some of the actors and actresses came out to take pictures
Here is Lyvi and the "wicked sea witch"Lyvi and Little Mermaid. Thanks for going with us Sisters and Mom. Also thanks for embarrassing me and making me go on stage to have everyone sing happy Birthday to me. awkward.

3 comments:

Sylvia Burr said...

Ohhhh! You got really good pictures of, what was her name Ariel {Belle} Ha That was a surprise when the play wasn't what we thought. The best part was when all the little girls and their Moms sang Happy Birthday to you. You were a good Sport! We missed Gwen, Paisley, and Cami. I had a great time!

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

I'm gonna try again...Lyvi's face in those pictures just cracks me up. When did she get to be so shy? That is AWESOME that you got a Happy Birthday song on stage! Wow, Justin better do something really awesome to compete with that! J/k Happy Birthday Sarah!