Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party

My Sis & Bro-in-law hosted a Halloween party. The kids were all so excited to show each other their costumes. Here is Lyvi, Mckenzie and Gwen Sis-in-law Karen dressed as a Brides maid. Isn't she gorgeous?!Getting ready for the costume contestBest costume winner is?... Mason. As some "Star wars" characterScariest costume winner goes to... my mom! To this day we still aren't sure what she came as. Lets just say we were all scared:) (forgot to get a picture of her and her prize)
After the contest there was a "cake walk"
Lyvi and her cup cake
Cami didn't want to dress up but she did enjoy wearing her big sisters witch hat Snow white and I
Here is my "manny" aka Ryan and June bug as a Flower"Mario" didn't want his picture taken so we had to go extreme measures... June and I

Bravo Ellsworths, bravo. Can't wait till next year!

1 comment:

Sylvia Burr said...

I love the picture of the three little girls sitting on the bench and the picture of you and Lyvi. Your hair looks so pretty. I love going to Jenny and Neils Halloween Party! It was such a fun Family Home Evening!