Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dogsitting

Our neighbors asked us to dog sit their dog "Baby" while they were out of town. We took her on walks daily, fed her, and taught her tricks... she probably all ready knew. We all fell in love with Baby even JUSTIN who dislike dogs, but I'm pretty sure I fell the hardest. She is the sweetest and the most well behaved dog I've seen. I miss not being able to bribe Lyvi through out the day that if she isn't being good, she wont be able to see baby. Taking her on walks and watching Justin run with her as fast as he can and have fellow dog walker's think he's lost control of his dog.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

SUCH cute pictures!! I like the part that the fellow walkers "think" Justin has lost control!! We know the truth!! ;) Poor Lyvi NEEDS a dog!!

Sylvia Burr said...

The girls look like they are ready to go to church. Lyvi's hair looks darling. Baby June looks cute enough to squeeze. I love Baby too!