Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday

Saturday was spent outside for most of the day. Starting off with morning chores, letting the chickens out and gather eggs.Playing in the sprinkler...while sister watched.We then went over to my parents house to visit my Uncle and Aunt who were in town visiting from Kansas. We visited, ate lunch, and the kids enjoyed "snoopy rides".
Here are few pictures of some of the riders...

These girls are attached at the hip. (gotta love big brothers)Afternoon nap


My dad then hooked up the cart to Snoopy. The carrot was supposed to be for Snoopy but Lyvi had other plans...

It was a fun filled Saturday, by the end of the day Lyvi was asking to go to bed.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

What a fun day!! I just love your family :) {The carrot was hilarious}

Courtney said...

SUCH a fun day!! Thanks for being the photographer, but I forgot to stop by the "gift shop!" Will you email me some pictures!! ;)

LOVE Lyvi's swimsuit! CUTE!
LOVE Mason on the horse! :O

Sylvia Burr said...

Lyvi, looks so cute gathering her eggs. Won't it be fun when June can get down and play? I loved your pictures of Snoopy and the three little best friends. I miss having them here for pre school. They are growing up too fast!

Laurie said...

Your little girls are so darling!!! Molly LOVED Lyvi, and still talks about her all the time. Thanks for making their crazy trip so fun.

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

What a fun FUN Saturday. The Burrs know how to have a great time. Such a cute little swim suit for Lyvi...June could not be sweeter or cuter. Great Blog.