Tuesday, March 1, 2011

6 Months

June had her 6 month check up today.
Weight: 16pounds 8oz
Height: 27 1/2
Here are some fun things we would like to remember about June at this age.
*She loves Lyvi like crazy and is constantly searching the room when she's not in sight
*She's rolled over once Justin, Lyvi and I saw it, we all screamed while jumping up and down. probably scared her so bad and now she's to scared to do it again.
*She prefers her swing over anyone else
*Loves to laugh and smile
*Hates to be on her tummy
* When Justin gets home from work she kicks and smiles until she gets his attention
We love our June bug

*In other news: Lyvi is on her second week of potty training. She still has accidents here and there but is still doing great.We are proud of her. (I'll be honest I'm more proud of myself for surviving the first week of potty training.) Here is Lyvi aka Sleeping beauty on her throne.It takes talent peeing in a dress. She's a natural.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh I just love these girls!!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe she is already 6 months!!! and that Lyvi is potty training! It has been WAY too long!!

Tyler & Bekah said...

I am dieing over these adorable pictures! June's chub is the best and Lyvi on the toilet in her sleeping beauty dress is awesome. Can your family get any cuter?? Umm...I think not!

Hilary said...

hahaha I love it! She is all girl!

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

Oh my goodness you have adorable little girls! I can't wait for Molly and Abbie to get to meet them. They are going to LOVE their little AZ cousins.