Sunday, May 9, 2010

Swim season has begun

Saturday Justin and Lyvi went swimming, I sat on the deck and watched. It's still way too cold for me. At first Lyvi was a little nervous to leave the first step but she soon warmed up and was jumping off the deck to Justin, going down the kiddie slide, and practicing her big arms and kicks. I have a feeling being prego and always being hot there will be many more swim days. (side note: Bonnie has a funny video of Justin being over protective:) check it out if you would like (click on Bonnie and Dennis) . It makes me laugh.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I am laughing SO hard at Lyvi's look at Justin like, "why did you just jump out of the water?!" LOVE IT!!

Sylvia Burr said...

What darling pictures of Lyvi enjoying her dad and a beautiful day in the pool. Thank you for making Mothers day so special. Love you Mom

Anonymous said...

They are brave! I check our pool every day but its still too cold for me!

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

Your pictures and your blog are so cute. I love Lyvi's swimming suit, it is so cute! That was a fun day, so glad you three (almost four) dropped by.