Sunday, January 17, 2010

Welcome to the family

My Dad loves Craigslist... I take that back my Dad loves the FREE section on Craiglist. A couple of weeks ago he saw that someone was giving away a free Pig. He jumped on the offer! I guess he has always wanted a Pig growing up, so he just couldn't pass this offer up and we are glad he didn't:) He still hasn't named her. So for now I call her "Charlotte."

The Grandkids love feeding the horses oranges. Lyvi on the other hand will NOT give up a slice for anyone.

Bro-in-law Ryan and my Dad trying to get "sugar" to eat the orange out of their mouth.

Never a dull moment at Granna and Papa's house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha looks like fun! Lyvi looks so big!

Courtney said...

Those pictures of dad and Ryan are SO funny... who thinks of trying to feed a horse with their mouth?! WOW!

Sylvia Burr said...

I never dreamed Dad and I would own a Pig! Maybe once we name her I will feel different. Lyvi reminds me so much of you Sarah. Remember how much you liked Little Guy and Shorty? Fun pictures!