Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Day

We celebrated New years day at my parents house. We had lunch and my dad saddled up the horses. We all took turns riding. I thought it would be funny for Justin and I to double up and ride Jackson. I had trouble getting up so Jenny helped me but no luck.We finally did it. We are hoping this picture makes http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/Brooke, Lyvi and CamiLyvi and MckenziePapa and LyviChristmas Card 2010?
Justin as Kip and Sarah as La- Fan- Da from Napoleon DynamiteHAPPY NEW YEARS!

2 comments:

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

U R so FUNNY! You two look like naturals on the back of a horse...I should say you three but truthfully Lyvi does look a little
MORE natural than some! :) What a fun New Years Day!

Sylvia Burr said...

Oh, that picture with you and Justin on the back of Jackson does look alittle awkword I can't put my finger on it. I loved the picture with all the little girls together. Those were GREAT pictures! Happy New Year!!