Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our Weekend

Friday we took Lyvi to Chandler mall to visit Santa Clause. While waiting in line to see Santa Lyvi was waving and blowing kisses at him. That changed real fast when it was her turn...We knew she would be happy to see Santa, but she was literally brought to tears. Really unexpected for her to be that happy :) (Quick shout out to Justin for standing behind the photographer and taking these pictures so, we didn't have to pay $29.99.) Lyvi's award for sitting on Santa's lap was visiting the dogs at the pet shop. The girl is CRAZY about dogs.
Saturday evening at the last minute we put on every coat we own and went to the APS light parade. It was freezing but we had a good time. Lyvi really enjoyed the lights. She was doing alot of oooooh's and aawww's.I'm aware plaid and poka dots don't match but like I said before it was freezing.
It was a busy but fun filled weekend.

4 comments:

Sylvia Burr said...

Okay, I got through just fine. I just wanted to say, that was the cutest blog entry. Lyvi, is a doll I miss out when I am not around her. Thanks for sharing pictures of the parade, I hope you all don't get sick!

annberet said...

soooo cute and soo fun!! remember when we went to this together three years ago?? where's the invite now, chica? ;)

i kiddd, of course.

anyway, i'm now aware of what you meant by me and lyvi being kindrid spirits! poor thing!

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

You three pack more into a weekend than any family I know. Such FUN. Thanks for stopping by so I could hug my girl. That was very fun.

Hilary said...

So cute! I love that picture of Lyvi and Santa...classic!!