Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas eve

Christmas eve started with lunch followed by a fun/nerveracking game of "bingo." Unfortunately Justin and I weren't the big winners but he still won a 25$ gift card to in-n-out and I won a 30$ gift card to TJ Max, not bad. Tyler, Lauren and I The Cousins minus NathanThat night my sister had my family over for dinner, trailer ride, and some games.
Here is Lyvi and I getting ready to freeze on the trailer ride...
Some of the carolers. We then played a fun game that my mom brought. Everyone had two dice, and once you rolled doubles you could to try to unwrap a present (which was triple wrapped with heavy packaging tape) with gloves. The dice kept going around so whenever someone rolled doubles they had to take the gloves off the person before them and begin trying to unwrap the present.
White Elephant
Justin and his "tinker bell" hat that says SASSY on the side that he stole from my Grandma.Gwen and Lyvi Christmas pajamas
Gwen drew Lyvi's name in the Cousin gift exchange. She would not let me take off her tutu.
It was a BUSY and tiring night BUT it was so worth it!

1 comment:

Sylvia Burr said...

Justin, thank you for giving Sassy back to me. What a fun Christmas Eve. Lyvi, Papa and I loved your new pajamas.