Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nursery

I have been counting down Sundays for months now. It was finally time for Lyvi to go to nursery. She walked herself right in and neither her or I turned around. Justin on the other hand had a hard time letting go. He got caught a few times peeking in. I truly enjoyed teaching my class with out the kids being distracted by Lyvi.


* Side note
Lyvi's three favorite things to do everyday...

1.Wash the windows
2. Walk around the house with mine or Justin shoes on
3. Paint the sidewalk with water

9 comments:

Sylvia Burr said...

Sarah and Justin I am so happy for you. You have waited a long time for Lyvi to be in the nursery. She is such a bright little girl, she will be the leader of the group you wait and see. I loved the picture of her washing the windows. Cute Halloween decorations. Love you guys!

Marci said...

Yay! I love nursery, best thing ever! That pic of her washing the window is adorable, i love watching little kids stretch on their tipy-toes.

Anonymous said...

YAY! So exciting!

annberet said...

gahhh!! so cute, sarah!

you make me baby hungry!! (as in... i want a baby. not in the cannibalistic sense)

Tatum said...

Yay for nursery! Oh the relief that 3 hours of church is actually do-able!

She's beautiful Sarah and what a great fun mom you are!

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

I totally agree with Tatum and Sylvia and...everyone Nursery is a life saver. I can hardly wait for clean windows and the footwear fashion show at my house next month! What a cute girl!

Laurie said...

She is adorable, and looking so big! They grow up so fast, I have a few windows that could use washing, when are you coming to SLC?????

Natalie said...

Love that little girl!! We miss you guys too! Call us soon... we would just love to hang out :D

Celeste and Devyn said...

Haha Devyn is totally going to be a nursery window peeker! She is too cute!