Monday, October 19, 2009

Ellsworths Halloween Party

Tonight my Sis and Bro-in-law had my family over for a Halloween party. It was a ton of fun! We ate, had a costume parade, costume contest, and there were lots of fun booths. Brooke
Tate, Kenzie, and Lyvi
Briant
Rush and Max
Some of you may not know who I was dress as so I'll explain. "Saturday night live" does a really funny skit with a girl name "Gilly." Its mine & my sisters favorite, so I knew my fam would enjoy it. (I promise I'm not prego I had layers of clothes on under neath) Neil & Paisley Riley, Cammy, Paisley, & Brennen Mason and Lyvi Blake, Kenzie and Lyvi She thought it was candy till she bit into it.
She knows Aunt Karen will give her anything she wants. Thanks Karen sure enjoyed cleaning her up:) Best part of the night... Max and I won best costume and scariest costume. (I'm pretty sure I was the scary one.Thank you so much Ellsworths!

*We missed you Courtney. Hope you feel better!*

4 comments:

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

I don't know who Gilly is but she must be really cute if she looks anything like YOU! Lyvi looked darling, so did all the other kids! What was Neil? or should I say who? I expected Justin to be dressed up? Where was that guy? Rush was scary. Fun party. The Burr's really know how to throw a fun shin-dig!

Courtney said...

:( Well I'm glad I was missed... I LOVE your costume but am sad that "Gilly" didn't come to the hospital to say hi. :(

Marci said...

Oh...I LOVE Gilly! She is hillarious, Evan's sister is going to be her for halloween also..tehehe that is funny.

Elder Jacob Burr said...

Of course, I would forget my camera. What cute pictures. I am staying up late tonight so I can watch Saturday Night Live. I have to see this Gilly! I loved everyones costume. Bonnie you did a great job on Lyvi's costume it looked just like the girls in the 50's. Court, we did miss you. I can hardly wait unitl next year.