Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sleepover with her besty

Lyvi and I picked up Kenzie yesterday for their first sleepover. They were both so excited. They giggled the whole ride home. The girls enjoyed playing with there babies. I was so surprised how well they played together. I didn't even have to break up any fights.They had so much fun pushing each other in the car. (I thought it was funny that neither one of them liked the "walker" when learning to walk.)Lyvi and her Idol. Hence the picture...
Until next sleepover.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

YAY!!! I'm glad they had FUN!! :) Blake asked me this morning if its now Lyvi's turn to sleep at our house!! So when your ready... WE ARE! :) See you soon! - thanks again!

Karen Burr said...

SWEET BABY IS VERY JEALOUS! SHE FEELS BETRAYED!

Sylvia Burr said...

Sarah what a great idea to have Kenzie spend the night. You knew exactly what Lyvi wanted. I am glad too that they get along. Next time Gwen will have to join in on the fun!

Natalie said...

So cute! She is growing up too quick!