Wednesday, September 30, 2009

18mo. update & Zoo trip

My little cougarette just turned 18 months. Some facts about 18 month old Lyvi are: She weighs 21.4 Lbs, is 31 inches tall, loves to say "No!" especially when she means yes, will carry on conversations (with herself in her own language), likes to dance to Yo Gabba Gabba (me too), loves eating fries and ketchup minus the fries, loves to give hugs and kisses to anyone who is sad, gets excited when we are driving close to either of her grandparents house, still attached to her blanket, and is my good luck charm to watch football with....just ask Oklahoma. I Love You Lyv! Heart Dad

3 comments:

Natalie said...

We love Lyvi!!! Just replace the BYU shirt with an ASU shirt... (maybe she could bring us good luck!).

Sylvia Burr said...

Lyvi, you are one of the smartest kids in our preschool class! Papa and I love you so much. Happy 18th month!

The Newmans said...

She is absolutley adorable!