Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tutu's & Toddler's

Yesterday after Lyvi's nap she found her tutu in her closet. She handed it to me while lifting one of her legs up in the air. Soon as I put it on her she started dancing around the house. She kept it on until bed time and yes we even went to In n Out looking like this. waiting out front for Justin to get home from workToday Lyvi's friend Sophia came to play. They enjoyed playing with babies and watching "Yo Gabba Gabba" while snacking.After dinner we went on a bike rideWe sure are going to miss Sophia (and her parents) when they move away.

~
Side note:
Lyvi said her first big word today, "Sarah!" She has been shouting it all day (along with Sophia). This must be payback for calling my Mom Syl aka Sylvia my whole life. Karma... Gotta love this Gal!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

OH MY HECK!! That is SO funny!! I can't believe she is saying Sarah! :0 Also that tutu is SO cute on her... I'd take her to In-N-Out like that!

Sylvia Burr said...

Lyvi, you GO GIRL, it is payback time Sarah. Love her little friend Sophia in the bike carrier, Best Friehds Forever love Granna

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

What a darling post. Those little girls are such cute friends. I can NOT believe that she is saying Sarah. I can't wait to get home to hear her. Give her a kiss and a hug for me. mmmmahhh