Friday, January 23, 2009

My Baby Brother

Last night my brother opened up his mission papers. He was called to serve in Paraguay Asuncion North Mission Spanish speaking! WOW! This boy is the youngest, very picky eater, has never lived away from home. Paraguay is going to be a big change for him but I know for a fact that he is going to do a Marvelous job serving.

We didn't even know Jacob had this many friends. ha My Dad and Jacob with Lyvi.
Here is Lyvi with her cousin Paisley. BFF!
I had to post this picture. My brothers girlfriend has a class in high school where she has to raise a chicken. (FFA forever Tracy!!!:) Anyways she keeps it at my parents house. My mom spoils this chicken. The grand kids love when she brings him out.
We are so excited and proud of you! You are such a AWESOME uncle. I know all the nieces and nephews will miss you playing with them. What a great example you'll be to them. Oh yes and I believe Justin is going to miss playing xbox with you. Lyvi's happy you'll be here for her 1st birthday though.
~
Congratulations Jacob!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

ummm... Im pretty sure I posted FIRST!!! :) Poor Archie... he's SURE gonna miss Jacob! :(

Jami said...

this is random...but it seems that I can't take a science class without a danielson boy in there with me.
First I took Bio 100 with Justin, and now I am taking Chm 130 with his brother...I can't remember his name.
Maybe they are good luck...I got an A with Justin...lets see what kind of luck his brother holds

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

Awesome! Congrats on the mission call!