Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FHE

Every monday night we try and go somewhere fun or do something fun for family home evening. If you know Justin you already know that he loves to play and watch basketball. So we went to watch Highland high vs. North high at the Wells Fargo arena (asu's stadium).. You might think it's weird that we went to a High School game but it was actually fun. I would have to say my favorite part was when the suns gorilla came out and was playing tricks on random people. I couldn't help but laugh out loud.


On another note: Lyvi and I raked some leafs on Saturday. She really enjoyed just hanging out playing with leafs.

Last night I gave her a bath right before she went to bed. She woke up looking like this. I could not for the life of me get her hair to lay down.

Lyvi's first (really) bad hair day.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Poor Lyvi ... and her bad hair day! :( l love that picture of her in the leaves... you and granna have just been REALLY busy with your leaves (I think your tree is just a LITTLE bit smaller! :)