Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Utah 2012

Justin, the girls, and I made the trip to Utah to visit family and to celebrate the 4th of the July. I love being in Utah for the 4th. It was a very laid back trip. The girls mostly enjoyed being able play outside without suffering from heat stroke. We stayed with Justin's Uncle and Aunt, it was like staying at a 5 star hotel but way better! Uncle Doug and Aunt Debbie have lots of Grand kids who live near by so there were always someone for the girls to play with. While we were there we enjoyed the Salt lake temple grounds.

 Children's museum 




 Park/petting Zoo. The triplets and June, the quads.




 4th of July parade, water slide, and fireworks 






 Thanksgiving point


 Milking a cow. She's a brave girl.
We had such a great time! 
A huge thank you goes out to Doug and Debbie! We love and appreciate you guys! 

4 comments:

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

What a fun trip! Thanks for posting the pictures! I feel like I was there...and I wish I would have been.

Laurie said...

That looks like such a fun trip!!!! I'm so glad you got to visit with Jamie and Emily and their girls. They sure loved getting to see you for a minute!

Courtney said...

I lOVE the picture of the girls in front of the temple! So cute! Glad you guys had fun.

sylvia burr said...

I loved the pictures of the girls riding the ponies. I think it was well worth the ride.