Monday, February 13, 2012

Burr Wedding Part 1

On Friday Jacob and Lexi "tied the knot!" We are so happy for them.

Courtney, Jenny, Carley, Karen, mom, and me


Jared, Neil, Justin, Rush, Dad, and Ryan






Burr Family






Highlights:
*Justin whispering "happy birthday"  in Jacobs ear (it wasn't Jacob's birthday, it was Justin's moms and I guess she was on his mind) after being sealed and then accidentally rubbing his beard on Jacobs cheek while still hugging him. It was a had-to-be there kind of thing. It made me laugh till my head hurt.

* and of course gaining another sister!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

thanks for the pictures!! ;)

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

Oh My so cute...beautiful bride...the little girls were ALL so cute. My those Burr's do have beautiful grandchildren! It does my heart good to know that I am constantly on Justin's mind! :)

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I loooove her dress, how pretty!

I cannot believe our little brothers are old enough to be getting hitched. It blows my mind!

Congrats to the bride and groom and to you for gaining another sister!

sylvia burr said...

What a special day. Thanks for all the cute photo's. I love the picture of Justin and his so cute daughters.