Monday, November 15, 2010

Gilbert Days

Last Saturday was the Gilbert Days Parade. It's pretty much a big deal to the Burr family. We go every year. While driving to the parade Justin told me he was to excited to sleep the night before. It was such a "proud wife moment." His goal every year is try to get as much free stuff as he can. Shirts, candy, balloons, coupons to restaurants etc. Lyvi of course loved every minute of it. I was a little disappointed in June who slept through the entire parade. Here are a few pictures.These two sat like this for most of the parade. They're best cousins!After the parade we went over to my parents house for pizza and Snoopy rides

2 comments:

Sylvia Burr said...

I look forward going to the parade cause I know Justin will be there. He cracks me up.

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

What a fun family tradition. Did Justin get any free stuff?