Sunday, September 19, 2010

Today...

Lil Sis is 3 weeks.
To celebrate we're going to venture out to Sacrament meeting. Wish us luck.
Side note:
We are in the middle of trying to potty train Lyvi. She HATES it. So we're putting it on hold for right now until she is ready BUT she has gone pee a couple of times in the toilet. The other day while visiting Justin's parents she pooped in their toilet. So she got to go to Walmart and pick out a toy. I guess she is following in her mothers foot steps. She picked out a hairstyling kit...
(our friends the Ferrins)
So if you come over to visit be ready for a makeover.

4 comments:

Sylvia Burr said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh June is adorable in her first Sunday outfit! I can't wait for Lyvi to do my hair!

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

Oh My little June Bug is adorable in her little church clothes. What a sweet baby. Lyvi will be such a great hair do-er! Can't wait to see Sylvia's hair after Lyvi works her magic (remember, I'm a little tender headed!) =)

Karen Burr said...

I LOVE the bird onesie!

Courtney said...

Lyvi NEEDS to come over and play "hair" with Kenzie!!! That is her favorite thing right now and I'm tired of ALWAYS getting mine done (or doing hers!!) June looks SO cute!! I just want to SQUEEZE her!!